Here are some useful tips to know before choosing curtains
Consider the style, size, and shape of the window, and what you want the curtains for. Think about the room, its proportions and what it’s used for, the upholstery, and accessories. Curtains can be hung from rods in a number of ways. Although most are functional rather than stylish, some decorative types are available. The right choice will not only enhance the window but also turn an ordinary room into a really special place. Here are ten household helpful hints for choosing curtains:
1. Match curtain fabric with upholstery to unify space that seems untidy.
2. Use carpet to mark off space. A rug is ideal for establishing a social zone within a room.
3. Fabrics with classic patterns give a period feeling to the ambience of a room.
4. Remember that the bed linen, tablecloths, and towels also contribute to decoration.
5. Sheer curtain and gauze enable us to filter light.
6. Venetian blinds allow control over the amount of light entering a room.
7. Do not limit curtains and blinds to just windows. They can be used in an excessively long passage or hallway. Blinds make good screens.
8. In rooms with a lot of pictures, different colored walls, or furniture, it is suitable to use neutral tones for the curtains and upholstery.
9. Take advance of fabrics by using them to renovate your furniture.
Curtains and Bamboo Flooring Articles
Curtains and Bamboo Flooring Books